Welcome to the most popular Uzbekistan tour!
Today Uzbekistan, with its numerous ancient monuments, nature, and today's progress attracts the world's attention. For centuries the country was at the intersection of the Great Silk Road routes along which merchants, geographers, missionaries, and later tourists travelled. It is striking how the history, traditions and cultures of the nationalities populating the present-day Uzbekistan have been entangled with the history of Great Silk Road.
Uzbekistan, where monuments of ancient cultures of different ages are concentrated, is rightly called a treasury of history. The historical centres of Bukhara, mausoleums and madrassahs of Samarkand are included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. Many unique monuments and architectural constructions in these towns have remained in a good state up to the present day and are of great historical importance.
5 days / 4 nights
Arrival in Tashkent. Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel. Free time.
Sightseeing tour across Tashkent (starting time will depend on your arrival time):
- Visit the Memorial for the Victims of Repression.
- Overview the Tashkent TV tower (distant view).
- Central Asian Plov Center.
- Minor Mosque (White Mosque).
- Monument of Courage.
- Old City, Khast-Imam architectural complex: Kaffal-as-Shoshi Mausoleum, Barak-Khan Madrasah, Khast-Imam Mosque. Mui-Muborak Madrasah – the original Koran of the Caliph Usman.
- Chorsu's market (most picturesque market in the city).
- Nations Friendship Square.
- Mustakillik Square (Independence Square).
- Palace of the Grand duke Romanov.
- Theater of Alisher Navoiy (external view).
- Amir Temur's square.
- Tashkent Metro (Underground/Subway).
19:00 Dinner. Free time.
07:00 Transfer to the railway station.
07:28 Departure by "Afrosiab" high-speed train to Bukhara (3 h. 50 min.)
11:50 Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Sightseeing tour across Bukhara:
- Samanids Mausoleum.
- Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum.
- Bolo-House Mosque.
- The Ark (Bukhara Emir’s residence).
- Poi-Kalon Ensemble: Mir-Arab Madrasah, Kalyan Minaret, Poi-Kalon Mosque.
- Toki-Zargaron Trade domes.
- Ulugbek's and Abdulazizkhan's madrasahs.
- Telpak-Furushon Trade domes.
- Magoki-Attori's mosque.
- Lyabi-House Ensemble.
19:00 Dinner. Free time.
09:00 Continue Bukhara tour:
- Chor Minor gate.
- Trip to Bakhauddin Nakshbandi Memorial Complex (Sufi sheikh)
- Visit Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa - the Summer Palace of Bukhara Emir.
13:00-14:00 lunch. Continue the tour:
- House-museum of Fayzulla Khodzhayev (politician of 1920-1930).
15:10 Transfer to Railway station. 15:50 Depart by speed train to Samarkand. 17:20 Arrival in Samarkand. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Sightseeing to night illumination of Registan Square and Guri-Emir Mausoleum.
Dinner. Free time.
Sightseeing tour across Samarkand:
- Guri-Emir Mausoleum (Tamerlane's and Temurids tomb).
- Registan Ensemble: (the most cult place not only in Samarkand, but, perhaps, all over Uzbekistan) Ulugbek's Madrasah, Sher-Dor Madrasah, Tillya-Kari Madrasah.
- Tamerlane's (Bibi-Khanum) Mosque.
- Siab Bazaar.
- Walk on residential quarters of the old city.
- Visit Ulugbek’s Observatory.
- Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis.
17:00 Transfer to Railway station. 17:30 Depart by speed-train to Tashkent. 19:40 Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to hotel. Free time.
The program for this day depends on the timing of your departure flight.
Transfer to the airport. End of a tour.
If wished the tour program can be tailored to your interests.
This is customized tour. Price for the tour will be set after discussing all details with you.
Tour price includes:
- Tashkent-Bukhara, Bukhara-Samarkand, Samarkand-Tashkent train tickets.
- All transfers: ground transportation by car/minivan/bus.
- Single/double room accommodation in hotel (breakfast is included).
- Tour guide services.
Tour price excludes:
- Lunches and dinners.
- Entrance tickets to museums and historical sites.