I will pick you up from your hotel or from any other place you wish. We will spend all day sightseeing across Tashkent. If your time is limited, the sightseeing can be reduced to cover the highlights of the city.
09:00 Starting the tour:
- Visit the Memorial for the Victims of Repression.
- Tashkent TV tower (distance view).
- Central Asian Plov Center.
- Minor Mosque (White Mosque).
- Monument of Courage.
Old City and the Khast-Imam architectural complex: Kaffal-as-Shoshi Mausoleum, Barak-Khan Madrasah, Khast-Imam Mosque. Mui-Muborak Madrasah – the original Koran of the Caliph Usman.
(Walk on resedential blocks of the old town).
13:00-14:00 Lunch. Continue the tour:
- Chorsu's market (most picturesque market in the city).
- Mustakillik Square (Independence Square).
- Palace of the Grand duke Romanov.
- Theater of Alisher Navoiy (external view).
- Amir Temur's square.
- Tashkent Metro (Underground/Subway).
18:00 End of the tour.
Price for the tour: $USD 110 (1-3 people) sedan car, $USD 150 (4–8 people) minivan.
Tour price includes: Transportation, guide services.
Tour price excludes: Tickets to the Mui-Muborak Madrasah and lunch.