5 days / 4 nights
Arrival in Tashkent. Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel. Free time.
Sightseeing tour across Tashkent (starting time will depend on your arrival time):
- Visit the Memorial for the Victims of Repression.
- Overview the Tashkent TV tower (distant view).
- Central Asian Plov Center.
- Minor Mosque (White Mosque).
- Monument of Courage.
- Old City, Khast-Imam architectural complex: Kaffal-as-Shoshi Mausoleum, Barak-Khan Madrasah, Khast-Imam Mosque. Mui-Muborak Madrasah – the original Koran of the Caliph Usman.
- Chorsu's market (most picturesque market in the city).
- Nations Friendship Square.
- Mustakillik Square (Independence Square).
- Palace of the Grand duke Romanov.
- Theater of Alisher Navoiy (external view).
- Amir Temur's square.
- Tashkent Metro (Underground/Subway).
19:00 Dinner. Free time.
07:00 Transfer to the railway station.
07:28 Departure by "Afrosiab" high-speed train to Bukhara (3 h. 50 min.)
11:50 Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Sightseeing tour across Bukhara:
- Samanids Mausoleum.
- Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum.
- Bolo-House Mosque.
- The Ark (Bukhara Emir’s residence).
- Poi-Kalon Ensemble: Mir-Arab Madrasah, Kalyan Minaret, Poi-Kalon Mosque.
- Toki-Zargaron Trade domes.
- Ulugbek's and Abdulazizkhan's madrasahs.
- Telpak-Furushon Trade domes.
- Magoki-Attori's mosque.
- Lyabi-House Ensemble.
19:00 Dinner. Free time.
09:00 Continue Bukhara tour:
- Chor Minor gate.
- Trip to Bakhauddin Nakshbandi Memorial Complex (Sufi sheikh)
- Visit Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa - the Summer Palace of Bukhara Emir.
13:00-14:00 lunch. Continue the tour:
- House-museum of Fayzulla Khodzhayev (politician of 1920-1930).
15:10 Transfer to Railway station. 15:50 Depart by speed train to Samarkand. 17:20 Arrival in Samarkand. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Sightseeing to night illumination of Registan Square and Guri-Emir Mausoleum.
Dinner. Free time.
Sightseeing tour across Samarkand:
- Guri-Emir Mausoleum (Tamerlane's and Temurids tomb).
- Registan Ensemble: (the most cult place not only in Samarkand, but, perhaps, all over Uzbekistan) Ulugbek's Madrasah, Sher-Dor Madrasah, Tillya-Kari Madrasah.
- Tamerlane's (Bibi-Khanum) Mosque.
- Siab Bazaar.
- Walk on residential quarters of the old city.
- Visit Ulugbek’s Observatory.
- Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis.
17:00 Transfer to Railway station. 17:30 Depart by speed-train to Tashkent. 19:40 Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to hotel. Free time.
The program for this day depends on the timing of your departure flight.
Transfer to the airport. End of a tour.
If wished the tour program can be tailored to your interests.
This is customized tour. Price for the tour will be set after discussing all details with you.
Tour price includes:
- Tashkent-Bukhara, Bukhara-Samarkand, Samarkand-Tashkent train tickets.
- All transfers: ground transportation by car/minivan/bus.
- Single/double room accommodation in hotel (breakfast is included).
- Tour guide services.
Tour price excludes:
- Lunches and dinners.
- Entrance tickets to museums and historical sites.